Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving #2

Our second Thanksgiving was just as great as the first! Allen was able to take the entire week off. We did some Christmas shopping, we all got our H1N1 shots, and we bought paint. Can you say crazy? We have been wanting to do a couple of accent walls in the kids rooms for quite some time. What started out as just a couple of walls, turned into the entire house doing "touch ups". We did let the kids paint for a little bit. I am really sad I didn't get one of Ty. However, soon, after I finish their rooms with some decor, I'll post pictures.




The girls made indian hats for a special Thanksgiving dinner that they had at school. They were extremely proud of these hats and I promised them I would take a picture.


We enjoyed another great Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house. I invested in a coloring book to keep the little people occupied for awhile. These are the ones that they did for my parents. They are all sure great at coloring!

We hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so grateful for all of the blessing we are able to enjoy each day.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How could this Thanksgiving been just as good as the 1st--if I wasn't there?

Those hats they made are pretty real looking. Good job girlies!

I'm still waiting for pictures of the paint job. Don't make me come up there......

Glenn said...

Perhaps that's the plan, Stan! She's waiting for you to come up?? Painting looks great and so do all the hats and pictures below!